Translate

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

TonyMoly Intensive Firming Care C Zone Patch Review

This was one of my many impulsive Soko Glam purchases, one that I did not really need to make because I don't have any eye firming needs to attend to. Nonetheless, I bought it, used it, and kinda hated it.

It's pretty complicated to use, you're supposed to somehow be good at placement, which I wasnt. And after all my pain and suffering and finally putting the patches on properly, it made my eyelid burn!! Like burn burn, serious stinging. I took them off immediately, and threw them out. One thing I would never mess with is the skin around my eyes.

I wouldn't recommend this to a friend. I'm not sure if it's just my own reaction to it, or if it's something everyone deals with, safe to say it's a good waste of $6.

CWKhalil

No comments:

Post a Comment