Translate

Saturday, May 10, 2014

Benton: Snail Bee High Content Essence Review

Dude! What's up with that name? 
Well ... It sounds scary. Even the description on the bottle is a bit intimidating. 
Snail Mucin, Bee Venom, EGF, Arbutin, Adenosine? What the hell is all of this?

I SHALL TELL YOU! (^______^) 

Let's start with Essence since it is a term that confuses a lot of people.
(Essence: A Lighter Version of Serums --> Used after Toner, and Before Actual (Thick) Serums, and Moisturizer)

Snail Mucin is great for slowing down hyper pigmentation, wrinkle formation, and reduce the chances of your skin scarring when you have that one pimple that came out of no where but is super red and angry looking.  So basically, it's a healer. You want something like this in your skincare.

Bee Venom .. Are you insane? Why would I put VENOM on my face?! 
It pretty much tricks your skin into believing you've been stung by a bee, and rushes the blood right to your face producing collagen and elastin, therefore making your skin plumpy, AKA reducing lines and wrinkles. It also speeds up the healing of any acne you might have. A Plus for this stuff. 

EGF, also known as Epidermal Growth Factor. It's a fancy term for a cell growth simulator. It's pretty much a skin fixer. You have skin problems, it will fix it for you. Simple as that.

Arbutin is AMAZING. Especially for me, because I tend to get scars from any acne I get on my face. Arbutin is a skin lightener. Not Michael Jackson Style. It pretty much lightens your hyper pigmentation scars. I love the stuff. 

Adenosine is an anti inflammatory. Need I say more?



This is the newest addition to my skincare family. 
I've used it for a week, and it's amazing enough for me to dedicate a blog post for it. 
I was skeptical at first, but with my finals, presentations, work, and getting ready for a trip abroad this summer my skin has been on stress acne formation mode. Nothing I did helped it calm down, and this was the only new addition to my routine, and my skin did a 180. 

I don't think I'll ever look back after this. I might even go buy the whole line now. 

Highly Recommended, you can find this Essence on these online websites. 

Ordering it through W2Beauty after entering my sponsor code (05965904) when you sign up will get you $5 off $30, and lots of awesome samples. They also have free shipping! You can pay an extra $2.50 for a tracking number! 





Good Luck, 
CWKhalil

No comments:

Post a Comment