Translate

Monday, December 9, 2013

Baking Powder BB Deep Cleansing Foam Review


I've been waiting for this one anxiously in the mail for over a week now, and I finally got it. This facial wash is AMAZING.


  • Removes Make Up
  • Exfoliates Face - Gently 
This product comes in this normal to oily skin package and a Moist package for dry skin. A little goes a long way, all you need is a pea size drop for your whole face, and even then you might feel you used too much of it. It leaves a nice "Oh my god is it windy in here?" feel to your face, and to me that's a major "I SUPER CLEANED YOUR PORES" signal. The only other face wash I know with that ability is the Clean and Clear Deep Action Cleanser.

Price range wise, it's a bit pricey .. $12 but I can definitely say it's worth the money, I believe the 150ML bottle will last you about 6 to 9 months, that's how little you need of it to work. I'm giving this one a 5 out of 5. Etude house know what they're doing.

CWKhalil

No comments:

Post a Comment