Translate

Monday, December 9, 2013

innisfree it's real cucumber mask review


Another Soko Glam Purchase Trial.
The first thing I noticed about this mask was it's lovely scent. As soon as I opened the bag I was met with a nice citrus-like fragrance. Which was weird, cause, it's real Cucumber, right??

The mask, compared to the Etude House, MJCare, and  Manefit is extremely thin, and easy to tear. Which I did while I was unfolding it. It took a bit longer to put on just for that reason, so that's something to keep in mind. This mask offers you "Ultra Hydration" which I felt from the minute it touched my face. One thing that made me extremely happy with this mask was that it was not sticky, which made it that much easier for my skin to completely absorb, I had nothing left when I tried to squeeze the mask for some goodies for my neck, no complains.

Pros:

  • Non-Sticky
  • Easy Use
  • Nice Fragrance - But does not smell like Cucumber
  • Hydrating
  • Smoothing 
  • Soothing
  • Brightening
Cons:
  • Delicate
Overall, A++ for this mask. I can deal with a delicate mask when I get so many benefits in return. Will definitely be buying this one again.

CWKhalil

No comments:

Post a Comment