Translate

Monday, December 9, 2013

(Mijin Cosmetics) MJ CARE Snail Essence Mask Review


The very first thing I noticed about this mask, compared to the Vitamin A Etude House Essence Mask, was how slimy it was.

It's made out of Snail Mucin. Oki, it's weird, I agree. But in Chile, the snail farmers noticed how younger and smoother their hands looked and how fast their cuts and scraps were healing when they were handling snails. It's said that the mucin beats wrinkles, scarring, and inflamed skin as well. I dont know about you, but I was personally sold.

I put this mask on after washing my face, exfoliating, and using the toner. It's super sticky. But that's expected from Slime. It gave me a nice cooling effect that lasted even after I took the mask off. My skin seems brighter, but since it's the first time to use it I know I won't be seeing any MAJOR changes. It took a while for my skin to absorb it, a little too long if you ask me, but I assume it's only cause it's much thicker than the other masks.

Pros:

  • Soothing 
  • Moisturizing
  • Brightening
  • Cooling
  • Nice Powdery Smell
Cons:
  • Sticky
  • Thick 
  • Slimy
Overall, I'm not sure I want to buy this again. I'll definitely be trying different masks from this company, but if I were to decide to give the Snail Essence another chance I'll be trying out another company's first to see if it's any different.

CWKhalil

No comments:

Post a Comment