Translate

Monday, December 9, 2013

Clinique: Acne Solutions Clear Skin System Starter Kit Review

It's always nice to go to the mall and look at new things, but while girls usually like to go look at clothes. I like to go look at make up, and skin care lines.

I had a nice conversation with a Clinique sales person, and she managed to convince me to buy the Acne Solutions Clear Skin System Starter Kittelling me that if it doesnt work within the next month, I should bring it back to her, and we'll figure out a new way to stop my skin irritation. What a nice lady, huh?? Set Includes:
Acne Solutions Cleansing Foam 1.7 fl. oz./50 ml
Acne Solutions Clarifying Lotion 3.4 fl. oz./100 ml
Acne Solutions Clearing Moisturizer 1.0 fl. oz / 30ml
  
 The Cleansing Foam is like Biore's 4-in-1 Detoxifying Cleanser, but it doesnt smell as good, which is Clinique's point. 100% Fragrance Free. It's smooth, very gentle on the skin, and easy to wash off.

After using the Cleansing Foam, you dry your face, get a cotton ball, or the cotton rounds and use a bit of the Clarifying Lotion to remove dirt and make up residue. Remember the Salicylic Acid we mentioned in the last post??

Note: While wiping your face, be gentle, you're not scrubbing pots and pans. Your skin is very sensitive, and you should treat it with tender love and care.

Last, but not least, the Clearing Moisturizer. It's smooth, not sticky, and doesnt leave your skin looking shiny!! (YAAY)

 It's very important to keep your skin hydrated. Lack of hydration will cause breakouts, blackheads, and access oil production. In the long run, it prevents premature lines and wrinkles. You need to know that using these chemicals strip your skin of moisture, it's enviable.
 NOTE: If you have Combination, Oily, or Acne-Prone skin, it's always best to use an oil free moisturizer. I've had it for roughly three weeks, is it working?? Yes. I can tell the difference, it doesnt irritate my skin when I use it. I've been using it day and night (For the best results) and I have to say, I've very happy with it so far. Clinique: Acne Solutions Clear Skin System Starter Kit Score: A++ Would you be willing to pay $35 dollars to use the Clinique: Acne Solutions Clear Skin System Starter Kit?? Why and Why Not?? Dont forget to send me emails with thoughts, and comments at thebotexperience@gmail.com CWKhalil

No comments:

Post a Comment